Saturday, March 3, 2012

Adrianne's Mission Call!

Derric's sister, Adrianne, just got her mission call!  








we all jumped for joy... luckily Derric is strong enough to catch us


I'm so excited for her!  Florida Fort Lauderdale is really great!  We looked up the top sixteen reasons to live there, and apparantly they are as culturally diverse as New York, and have a boat parade! woohoo!

She is going to be a super sister missionary, I'm already so excited for her that I googled the weather conditions (average inches of rain by month and average highs and lows of each month) so that I can help her pick out clothes.  And I even bought the Preach My Gospel DVDs (the district 1 & 2)  just to have for myself and watch with her!  

It's got me thinking about my mission and how much I miss it.  Anaheim has a special place in my heart.  I was just talking with Julie about the time that I was tackled by a homeless man.  Oh the memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment